Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur Bali is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy and unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano of Mount Batur. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano by your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
MOUNT BATUR TREKKING
02AM – 1PM BACK TO HOTEL
📍mount Batur trekking
📍toya devasia hot water spring
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 02:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
Sanur: 02:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down).
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano if they are pregnant or during their menstruation period, due to Hindu religious reasons.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
INTERESTED IT THIS TOUR ?
Interested Trekking to Mount Batur ? Contact us now and get exciting promotions for the use of services and services for you and your family