Ubud Monkey Forest Attraction
Monkey Forest Ubud is in one of the tourist attractions in Ubud that must be visited, because it is very iconic and represents an impression of Ubud as a whole. The monkey forest tourism object of Ubud is a protected forest area and inside this forest, there is a sacred temple of Balinese Hindus, named Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple. The original name of the Ubud monkey forest attraction is the Mandara Wisata Wenara Wana, but better known as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
When tourists enter Bali’s monkey forest tourist area, fresh air will be felt, towering green trees, will be visible from the parking area. Before tourists enter the entrance, tourists will see the ticket Counter. At this ticket Counter, tourists will pay for an entrance ticket to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary attraction.
|Child (3 – 12 Years Old)||IDR 60,000/Child|
Opening hours of the monkey forest attractions in Ubud, from 08:30am – 18:00pm Bali time, the last time to buy a ticket is at 17:30pm. The best time to visit the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary is at 2:00 p.m. Because most of the monkeys are full, get food from the Manager of the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. This makes the aggressive nature of the apes slightly reduced.
In the monkey forest attraction in Ubud, there are many officers who monitor the behavior of monkeys. The goal is for the convenience and safety of visitors.
Tips that tourists should do when visiting the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary tourist attractions.
- Put valuables in the bag, such as earrings, scarves, glasses or cellphones. If you want photos, always hold the camera tightly. These items will attract the interest of the monkeys to take.
- Walk on the road provided, don’t set your foot in the ape-eating zone.
- Don’t hit or hurt the monkeys, this will make other monkeys attack you.
- Do not feed monkeys, because food for monkeys has been provided by the manager of the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary area is a non-smoking area and tourists are strictly prohibited from smoking in the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary area.
- Don’t run and stare into male eyes.
- Always supervise your children when in the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary area.
Location of Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
If you depart from Ngurah Rai Airport directly to the location of Ubud Monkey Forest, it will take approximately 1 hour, 15 minutes, with a distance of about 36 kilometers.
If you stay at one of the hotels in the tourist area of Kuta Bali. So to get to the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary attraction from Kuta Bali beach will travel a distance of approximately 43 kilometers, with an estimated travel time of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Sayap Bali Tour & Travel established since January 2016 as a provider of tour and travel services in the region Bali,Nusa Penida,Nusa Lembongan,Gili Trawangan,Komodo Island,Sumba,Raja Ampat.
We are pioneers of the most exciting tour and travel services provider providing an unforgettable experience to customers with friendly crew and tour guide. so many tourist spots that can be visited with a flexible time and of course the price we offer is very affordable.
Not only tour and travelg we also as a provider of various types of packages for boat tickets, hotels and other tour packages. With our knowledge and experience in the world of tourism, we are ready to provide the best service in organizing your tourism activities.
INTERESTED IT THIS TOUR ?
Interested Visit To Ubud? Contact us now and get exciting promotions for the use of services and services for you and your family